Welcome to PantreeMaking it simple to shop small
At Pantree, we're on a mission to make it easy and convenient to shop small.
Whether online via our marketplace or in person with our Artisan Micro Markets, find a carefully curated selection of the best gourmet food & drink from brilliant artisans, small businesses and independent sellers.
Great for Shoppers
- Making it easy for you to discover brilliant artisanal food & drink.
- Support artisans, small businesses and independent sellers.
- Join our community and find recipes, tips and inspirations for your kitchen.
Great for Sellers
- Pantree supports small independent brands to reach new customers nationwide.
- We charge zero listing fees on our online marketplace, so vendors only pay when their products sell.
- As fulfilment of online orders is handled by us, sellers can scale without an added admin burden.
- More information about selling online on Pantree can be found here
Great for The Planet
- All products from our online shop are shipped in eco-friendly packaging.
- We offset all carbon emissionsthrough the WWF's Gold Standard program, supporting food-related initiatives across the globe.
- We partner with a wide range of eco-focused vendors.
- Find out more about how we're commiting to make a difference.
A Note From The Founders
Welcome to Pantree!
We met six years ago in East London's best/worst nightclub (The Alibi...RIP). Since then, we've been obsessed with cooking, food & everything else related to the kitchen (Ana is responsible for all of the recipes found on Pantree).
The starting point for Pantree came from our own experience - we wanted a way of shopping small and supporting brilliant independent businesses, whilst still enjoying all of the conveniences that we'd become used to with online shopping.
In March 2020 we travelled to Brazil, where Ana's originally from, to get married. One week after our wedding we were back in the UK under lockdown, so we got to spend a *seriously* extended honeymoon in each other's company. Like a lot of people this was a time of reflection for us, and we decided to leave our jobs (Ana was in Finance and Mark was in Startups) to make Pantree a reality.
Now more than ever before, the Kitchen & Dining and Food & Drink sectors are teeming with incredible entrepreneurs. Pantree is here to make it as easy as possible to support these businesses. Our Partner Vendors are at the heart of everything we do at Pantree, and whilst they have a range of backgrounds, cultures and stories, they all share a deep passion for their products.
We love hearing from people across our community and we're always on the lookout for exciting new individuals and brands to partner with, so if you would like to have a chat with us, get in touch!
Pantree’s mission is to empower sellers, enchant customers, and create value for the planet. We strive to fulfill this mission by staying true to our guiding principles.
- We deliver on quality
- We build trust through simplicity & honesty
- We strive for ethical convenience
- We are accessible to everyone
- We believe in radical collaboration
- We respect our planet and create social value