Welcome to PantreeYour new home for the kitchen
At Pantree, we're on a mission to make it easy and convenient to 'shop small'.
We're doing this by creating a new model for online shopping: one that works for shoppers, sellers and the planet.
Find a carefully curated selection of the best kitchenware and specialty foods, buying directly from brilliant artisans, small businesses and independent sellers.
And the best part? Pantree takes responsibility for packing and shipping your order, meaning you can buy products from as many sellers as you want and still enjoy fast delivery, one low shipping fee, hassle-free returns, and eco packaging & delivery.
Great for Shoppers
- Discover unique and beautiful products for your kitchen, all in one place.
- Support brilliant artisans, small businesses and independent sellers.
- Enjoy fast delivery, one low shipping fee, hassle-free returns, and eco packaging & delivery, even when buying from multiple sellers.
- Join a community of food & kitchen lovers and find the best recipes, tips and inspirations for your kitchen.
Great for Sellers
- Pantree's commission rates are lower than any major online marketplace.
- We also charge zero listing fees, so vendors only pay when their products sell.
- As fulfilment is handled by Pantree, great sellers can scale without an added admin burden.
- More information about selling on Pantree can be found here
Great for The Planet
- All products are shipped in eco-friendly packaging.
- We offset all carbon emissions from all deliveries through the WWF's Gold Standard program, supporting food-related initiatives across the globe.
- We partner with a wide range of eco-focused vendors.
- Find out more about how we're commiting to make a difference.
A Note From The Founders
Welcome to Pantree!
We met six years ago in East London's best/worst nightclub (The Alibi...RIP). Since then, we've been obsessed with cooking, food & everything else related to the kitchen (Ana is responsible for all of the recipes found on Pantree).
The starting point for Pantree came from our own experience - we wanted a way of shopping small and supporting brilliant independent businesses, whilst still enjoying all of the conveniences that we'd become used to with online shopping.
In March 2020, we travelled to Brazil, where Ana's originally from, to get married. One week after our wedding, we were back in the UK under lockdown, so we got to spend a *seriously* extended honeymoon in each other's company. Like a lot of people, this was a time of reflection for us, and we decided to leave our jobs (Ana was in Finance, and Mark was in Startups) to make Pantree a reality.
Now more than ever before, the Kitchen & Dining and Food & Drink sectors are teeming with incredible entrepreneurs, and we want to make it as easy as possible to support these businesses. Our Partner Vendors are at the heart of everything we do at Pantree, and whilst they have a range of backgrounds, cultures and stories, they all share a deep passion for their products.
One of our favourite things about cooking is that it brings people together - family, friends, even strangers - and it's exciting to see a growing community developing around Pantree. We're also conscious that any modern business needs to put sustainability at it's heart, and although we're always looking at how we can improve, we're proud that sustainable choices are built into Pantree's foundations.
We love hearing from people across our community, and we're always on the lookout for exciting new individuals and brands to partner with, so if you know someone who may be interested, get in touch!
Pantree’s mission is to empower sellers, enchant customers, and create value for the planet. We strive to fulfill this mission by staying true to our guiding principles.
- We only succeed when our sellers succeed
- We build trust through simplicity & honesty
- We strive for ethical convenience
- We deliver on quality
- We are accessible to everyone
- We believe in radical collaboration
- We respect our planet and create social value