Charcuterie & Sparkling Luxury Hamper
Give someone special a luxurious treat with this combination of artisan charcuterie, award winning organic Sparkling Brut (with an amazing social purpose behind it) and a unique Lemon, Balsamic & Juniper bread dipper. The items are beautifully displayed in a wicker basket linew with woodwool for the perfect Christmas gift. Please see the full description below for further details on each item and their artisan makers.
Please see full description below for further details on each item and the artisans behind the products.
Discover the UK’s first range of Shop Small Christmas Hampers & Gift Sets!
What makes Pantree's Shop Small hampers unique is that, despite arriving together in one beautiful package delivered by us, shoppers are actually purchasing the products directly from our carefully curated Partner Vendors. This means that by choosing a Pantree hamper this Christmas, you are directly supporting the artisans and small businesses behind these incredible products.
Delivery: This hamper contains fresh items. It is available for FREE delivery between Thursday 16th and Thursday 23rd December and all items are guaranteed to remain fresh until Boxing Day at the earliest.
This hamper contains the following items:
(Click on the next 'Product Information' tab to find out more about the Partner Vendors!)
- A selection of Crown & Queue premium cured meats:
- Mixed Charcuterie Board (90g Sliced) - Three Different Meats, All High-Welfare, Heritage Breeds with British Historical Recipes
- Mother's Ruin Sausage (135g) - High-Welfare Heritage Breed Pork with Fennel, Juniper & Renegade Winery's Chardonnay
- Lincoln Imp Sausage (85g) - High-Welfare Heritage Breed Pork with Garlic, Sage, Dried Fruit & Kernel Brewery's Export Stout
- PigTails Snacking Sausages (75g) - High-Welfare Heritage Breed Pork with Beer & Black Pepper
- 1 Bottle (70cl) Forty Hall Organic London Sparkling Brut
- A beautiful sparkling made using the traditional Champagne method in London's only commercial vineyard.
- The perfect balance of sweetness and acidity in this organic 2018 vintage makes it perfect for Christmas!
- 1 Charlie & Ivy's Garlic, Oregano & Balsamic Bread Dipper
- This best-selling and award-winning Bread Dipper (200ml) is a Mediterranean inspired flavour combination with the perfect blend of British cold-pressed Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Oil, Balsamic Vinegar and Oregano.
The People Behind The Presents
Crown & Queue
Adrienne Treeby launched Crown & Queue to champion the best of British meat. Using only lovingly-raised British Heritage pork and as many indigenous, locally-grown, ingredients as they can, their dry-cured sausages are going to taste different than any you’ve ever had - rather than try to imitate continental flavours, Adrienne sets out to incorporate distinctly British flavours into her meat. In her words:
"We have amazing pigs, fantastic herbs, great beer and delicious wine – so why go elsewhere for ingredients or inspiration?"
You can watch Adrienne at work in this video!
Charlie & Ivy's
Husband and wife team Adam and Jennie Palmer launched Charlie & Ivy's (named after their two children) in 2014 from a desire to create fabulous tasting food. Every Charlie & Ivy’s product starts its life on their farm in Yorkshire, and they even use their own cold pressed Yorkshire rapeseed oil - from seed to bottle they know their jars and bottles inside out!
This best-selling and award-winning Bread Dipper (200ml) is a Mediterranean inspired flavour combination with the perfect blend of British cold-pressed Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Oil, Balsamic Vinegar and Oregano.
Forty Hall Vineyard is an exciting social enterprise which has established a 10 acre community vineyard in Enfield, North London - the first commercial scale vineyard in London since the middle ages. All profits from sales of their award winning wines are put back into the project to enable them to deliver health and well-being benefits to the local community through their 'ecotherapy' project.
The perfect balance of sweetness and acidity in this organic 2018 vintage makes it perfect for Christmas!