Caramelised Peaches in Marmalade Gin Liqueur
These wonderful Summer peaches with a Marmalade Gin Liqueur sticky glaze have won us over and take 10 minutes from start to finish. This really is the perfect treat!
Serves 2 (scale up the recipe as needed)
- 2 ripe peaches
- 60ml Simon's Marmalade Gin Liqueur
- 2 teaspoons salted butter
- A drizzle of vegetable oil
- To serve: vanilla ice cream and mint leaves
1. Halve the peaches and remove the stones
2. Pre-heat a medium skillet over medium heat, add a drizzle of vegetable oil and carefully place the peach halves, flat side down, in the pan. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the butter to the middle of the pan, in between the peaches, and follow by pouring the marmalade gin liqueur on the sides of the pan (not on top of the peaches).
4. Continue cooking until the sauce has reduced significantly and formed a sticky, caramel glaze.
5. Serve the peaches in bowls, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and pour the remaining caramel over the ice cream. Finish with mint leaves.