Peachy Gin Mule
A great twist on the classic foghorn, this cocktail is always a hit! Don't be afraid of getting a lot of colour on the peaches when grilling them, we want that charred skin for a smokey flavour.
Makes 3 cocktails
- 3 peaches
- 150ml Greensand Ridge London Dry Gin
- 400ml ginger beer
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons honey
- To serve: plenty of ice, small skewers
- 1. Slice the peaches into quarters and drizzle with the honey.
- 2. Pre-heat a griddle pan on medium high heat. When hot, add a drizzle of canola or other vegetable oil to prevent sticking and place the peaches, flesh side down. Grill each side until charred, c. 5 minutes on each of the two flesh sides.
- 3. In a cocktail shaker, add all the grilled peaches except for 3 quarters, which we will save for garnishing. Muddle them until completely broken down and add the gin.
- 4. Add a few ice cubes to the shaker and shake it all up until combined and cold.
- 5. IPrepare the glasses to serve by filling them with ice cubes until 2/3 of the way through and adding a rosemary sprig to each. Pour the peachy mix equally between the glasses and top with ginger beer.
- 6. Finally, pierce through the peaches we set aside with the skewers and place them on top of each glass. Enjoy!