Beer & Cheese Hamper with Teak Cheese Board
The Small Beer & Artisan Cheese hamper pairs one of the UK's most exciting craft breweries with a selection of outstanding British Cheeses and a stunning handmade teak cheese board. The items are beautifully presented on a wicker basket - a perfect gourmet gift.
Please see full description below for further details on each item.
Find Out More
This hamper contains the following items:
- 4 bottles of Small Beer
This selection pack takes you on a journey through the malt spectrum, with a 350ml bottle of each of the following:
- 2.1% Lager – A classic pilsner-style, with a crisp citrus bite.
- 2.5% Session Pale – A flavour-packed pale ale, full of juicy bitterness and a balanced tropical finish.
- 2.7% Steam – A rich amber style beer, perfectly bridging the gap between lager & ale.
- 1.0% Dark Lager – All coffee, toast and dark chocolate. Nosing like a stout or porter, this dark beer drinks like a lager and leaves a roasted toasty finish.
- A selection of artisan cheeses, hand-picked by the Cheese Merchant:
- Truffle Bomb (200g): Maturing over two years, it’s a creamy, full flavoured cheese with black summer truffles
- Highmoor (150g): A creamy, semi-soft washed rind cheese from Oxfordshire
- Baron Bigod (250g): A Brie de Meaux-style white bloomy rinded cheese from Suffolk
- 1 artisan made teak board - Rico & Plato
- A beautiful premium cheese and serving board using 100% sustainable teak and great for serving appetizers as well as general chopping due to the durability of teak wood
Great taste, low alcohol, trailblazingly sustainable - Small Beer has it all! Co-founders James & Felix founded Small Beer to create a range of low alcohol beers that don't compromise on taste. Setting out with an aim to never waste a drop of water in the brewing process, Small Beer has become the industry leader in sustainability - saving over 2.5m litres of water since their first commercial brew in 2017, and winning numerous awards in the process.
The Cheese Merchant
The Cheese Merchant was founded by George Lang in 2017, who grew up on a dairy farm in Somerset. Having trained at a Michelin-star restaurant as a chef, he quickly saw the need for supplying the highest quality produce with the best possible service, at all times.
From traditional Somerset cheddar to the first British buffalo mozzarella, The Cheese Merchant are proud to offer a huge range of cheese and dairy products sourced directly from artisan producers around the UK. Their craft cheesemakers are passionate about fresh and quality produce, ensuring you are getting the very best.
The team are committed to sourcing responsible ethical products, and the fair treatment of animals is paramount. Each and every one of their producers keep the highest animal welfare standards.
Rico & Plato
Lyndsey Hudson founded Rico & Plato to produce the kind of beautiful, sustainable wooden kitchenware that she wanted for her own family, but was unable to find. Made from the very highest quality teak wood, her boards are of the highest quality and can last a lifetime.