Green Cooking Casserole Dish with Lid
Traditional handmade cooking casserole (small size). Great for cooking, can also be used as a bowl or to serve delicious soups and stews.
This unique pattern belongs to the amazing work of artisans from the Troyan city in Bulgaria.
* Colour: Green
* 1 small cooking casserole/bowl
* Material: Red Clay
* Weight: c. 665g per casserole
* Approximate Dimensions: 12cm D / 9.5cm H (without lid) / 12.5cm H (with lid)
* Volume: 650ml
* Please note this product is handmade so there might be slight differences between items in weight, height and pattern.
* Colours can vary from the picture shown due to monitor/screen differences
* Clay dots may be present on the item’s surface due to manufacturing process
* Hand wash
* IMPORTANT: IN ORDER FOR THIS ITEM NOT TO CRACK, do not use it in a cooktop. Also, do not put cold crocks in a hot oven and, when removing the item from the oven, never put it down on a cold surface. Instead, please put it down on a wooden board or towel.
Everyday use, celebrations, Easter, birthdays, housewarming gift
MADE BY: Artisans from Troyan